What is a holiday entitlement calculator?
Your legal holiday entitlement in the UK is the minimum amount of paid holiday you are entitled to per year. This calculator helps you to work out how many days (or hours) of annual leave your staff are allowed by law.
It is particularly useful for:
- Full-time team members
- Calculating pro-rata holiday entitlement for your part-time employees
- Employees who are starting a new job
- Employees who are leaving a job
- Employees who started and left a job in the same year
- Casual staff or those with irregular hours
The tool is based on the UK statutory holiday entitlements of employees and uses the same approach as the UK Government .gov .uk website. However, it is a lot faster (we find it about 4 times faster), much easier to use than the UK Gov website, and can be used when offline.